7.19.2006

Lights Up by ::willie.d::




So as most of you that know me know already. I went to Altos de Chavon in the Dominican Republic for a bit of a design vacation. I took the Experimental Typography class with Pablo Medina (www.cubanica.com) from Parsons. The guy is a freaking genius and worked us like crazy and helped us come out with something in one week that i wouldn't imagine to be possible. So Pablo if you read this, thanks.

Anyway this is the final product from the class. This is the Type Specimen poster for my work in progress typeface Lights Up.


Enjoy.


Willie.D

1 comment:

randallarthur said...

this is an AWESOME first typeface!
much better than the first one I ever did...

Ive been doing some work over the summer, check out randallarthur.com, ive posted some of it, i dont know if youve seen it already tho? i have like 3-4 more things Im considering uploading, but the work is looking good man